In today’s world, it is hard to go through the day without the word “Facebook” being used. It is up to you to take advantage of the incredible marketing tool that Facebook can be. There are so many things that you should be doing with Facebook, one of those is have a Facebook “Your Business” Page. If you haven’t done that yet, you should.
Another thing that is an awesome way to promote your business is to use Facebook Live. Facebook Live is very similar to Skype or What’sApp. You can connect live to your followers and relay any information that you think will be useful to them. No matter what your business is, Facebook Live can bring you closer to your consumers/followers and you can in turn find out more about them and their needs.
Establishing your own Facebook Business Page can be really important before you do your first Facebook Live video. Having a place where your consumers/followers can find you on a regular basis can help you in the long run.
Things to include on your Facebook Business Page:
- Rules for commenting/posting on your page
- Links to your business website or other social media platforms (Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, etc.)
- Scheduled posts so you show a consistent patter of being involved day to day
These are just some of the ways you can help your consumers find you through your Facebook Business Page. This can help you grow your audience in a quick way.
Before you begin your first Live Feed, you should remember to do the following so that you are prepared:
- Know your subject matter. Either have an outline of talking points or a script you would like to stick to. It will help you to stay on focus.
- Understand what your consumers/followers are looking for. Do your research and know what subjects are important to them.
- Be yourself. Don’t try to come off as something you are not. People will see right through that. Be genuine and be honest.
There are a lot of ways that Facebook Live can help you. Just take those first steps and get your face out there. Start your getting your own following today.